Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Punch happy

Like I said yesterday I am a little punch happy.  It was inspired by my recent purchase of the close to my heart 1-1/4 inch circle punch.  The first thing I started doing was punching circles and layering them to create a background like in this card using last month's stamp of the month set.
So of course I got bored of this quickly and started looking on line for other punch inspiration.  I found a cute video which shows you how to create a bunny using circle punches.  All you need is 3 different circle punches in various sizes.  I used the 1-1/4 inch circle punch, a 2 inch circle punch and a 5/8 inch circle punch.  The following video is what I used for inspiration.  
Here is my card using the bunny 


Then I got into the Saint Patrick's Day mood.  I bought this cute stamp at Joann's for a dollar that says "Keep Calm and Shamrock on" too cute right?  I had to use my purchase so I remembered I can make Shamrocks out of heart punches! I'm a genius...not really I saw it somewhere else I'm not sure where.  For the stem I used an old CTMH stamp that was a stem.  I stamped it on the opposite side of the paper I was using so I could use it just as a cutting guideline. I think they came out cute.  










Pin It Now!

No comments: